A new feature that has been added to the CPD Organiser is the ability for users to move and copy their Activities between professions with the same registration period.
For example, someone who is both a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife who completes an Activity applicable to both professions, can now copy that Activity onto both professions on their Organiser.
Likewise, users who complete an Activity and then realise they’ve added it to the wrong profession can now move the Activity over to the correct one.
This process is done through the newly added Detach/Attach button. This light-blue button appears alongside an Activity on the CPD Organiser Homepage, along with the already-present Edit, Delete and Evaluate/Re-Evaluate buttons.
To copy Activities to multiple professions, follow this simple walkthrough:
- From your CPD Organiser Homepage, select the new profession you want to add the Activity to from the dropdown box.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, to the Activities in other professions section.
- Find the correct Activity you want to add, and click the light-blue Attach button.
- A popup box will ask you if you want to attach the Activity to this profession. Review the information and if it is the correct, click the green Confirm button.
- Success! You have successfully copied this Activity.
To move Activities between professions, follow the above steps and then perform the following:
- Navigate back to your CPD Organiser Homepage, and select the profession you want to remove the Activity from.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, to the Evaluated Activities section.
- Find the correct Activity you want to remove, and click on the light-blue Detach button that should be present. (Note: if the button appears as Attach instead, this means that you haven’t added the Activity elsewhere and it cannot be detached. This can be resolved by following the first four steps above).
- A popup box will ask you if you want to detach the Activity from this profession. Review the information and if it is the correct, click the green Confirm button.
- Success! You have successfully moved this Activity.
WARNING: If you click the red Delete button on an Activity, it will not only delete it from the current profession but will delete it from all professions. A warning will appear, asking if you meant to delete this Activity completely.
This means that if you want to remove an Activity from a Profession but want to retain it elsewhere, use the Moving Activities guide outlined above.