- What are the benefits of a subscription?
- Is there a minimum contract length for an Ausmed subscription?
- Why can't I subscribe with my email address?
- Can my company or organisation subscribe?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
What are the benefits of being a subscriber?
Q: I'm thinking about subscribing, but would like to know more about your service. What does it entail?
A: Firstly, I'd like to say it's great that you're thinking about becoming an Ausmed subscriber!
With the recent advancements in modern information technology and the growing experience of our Online team, our subscription service is fast becoming the cornerstone of Ausmed Education. As a result, we're continuing to look at ways to improve the experience of our subscribers online to ensure that ensure that our content is as enjoyable and easy-to-use as possible.
Some of the key advantages of being an Ausmed subscriber include:
- Having unlimited access to over 1000 nursing videos, lectures, eBooks and articles,
- A user-friendly way of adding content straight across to your CPD Organiser,
- The ability to print of Certificates of Completion for our Video Learning Activities,
- The benefits of being able to complete CPD content wherever you want, whenever you want, and,
- Simple integration on to Apple OS through our Ausmed App (with an Android version out soon!)
To find out more about the benefits of being an Ausmed subscriber in a bit more detail, click here.
Is there a minimum contract length for an Ausmed subscription?
Q: What is the minimum contract length for an Ausmed subscription?
A: There isn't one. An Ausmed Subscription is flexible and easy to understand. You can cancel or suspend your subscription at any time. This means that there are no contracts or lock-in periods for Ausmed subscriptions!
A: Really! We're confident in the product and support quality offered, and feel you'll want to stay!
Why can't I subscribe with my email address?
Q: Whenever I try to subscribe and I enter my email, a message appears saying "It looks like this email has been used already. Try another one." How do I fix this?
A: This is a common issue for people trying to subscribe to Ausmed for this first time. The problem occurs because the email address in question has already been used to create a free profile with Ausmed, and only one profile can be created per email address.
Q: But I've never subscribed to Ausmed, how can I have a profile?
A: A profile is different to a subscription. You can also have an Ausmed profile without having a subscription.
For example, someone might choose to start their free CPD Organiser without subscribing. In this case, they have created an Ausmed profile using their email address, but are not paying to access our online content.
When a profile is created, the user receives a username and password. This username and password is then used to log in to their Ausmed profile in the future, and once logged in to their profile they can choose to start a subscription if they like
Q: I don't remember my username and password. How do I find these?
A: To find out your Ausmed username, click here and enter your email address.
Then, to reset your Ausmed password, click here and enter your email address.
Q: Now what do I do to subscribe?
A: Once you have these details, you can log in to your profile by going to the Ausmed homepage (which can be found here) and clicking on the blue Login/Sign Up button, filling in your username and password, and clicking the blue Sign In button.
Once logged in, click on either the Subscription or Start a Subscription buttons at the top of the page.
Can my company or organisation subscribe?
Q: Our workplace is interested in starting a subscription with Ausmed. Can we do this?
A: Ausmed does offer organisational subscription for it's online education.
Q: What is the cost of an organisational subscription?
A: The rate of the subscription is dependent on the expected number of subscribers.
Q: I'm keen to find out more. How do I go about doing this?
A: For more details on our organisational subscriptions, you can send us an email with the subject "Organisational Subscription." Please include the following in the email:
- The intended purpose of the subscription (e.g. to be used by students for research; by professionals for the purpose of CPD; etc.),
- Whether you are looking to subscribe your workplace on either a monthly or an annual basis, and,
- The stage of your enquiry (e.g. preliminary enquiry; wanting to subscribe immediately; etc.)
How do I cancel my subscription?
Q: I can't find anywhere on my profile to cancel my subscription. How do I do this?
A: To cancel your subscription, all you need to do is send us an email, with the subject "Cancel Subscription." Please include the following in the email:
- Your name and username,
- That you'd like to cancel your subscription, and,
- The reason for doing so.